JUG Talk : Petstore RIFE Edition (JAVAWUG 20)
This is a recording of the Birds-of-a-Feather meetup XX (number 20).
Emmanuel Okyere has been hard at work converting the (in)famous PetStore J2EE reference application up-to-date with the RIFE framework. Find out about RIFE through this presentation.
Here are some of the themes discussed in this video:
- the RIFE meta programming model
- using logic-less templates to rebuild the user interface and the process step-by-step replacement of JSP
- data access using the RIFE data source abstractions
- refactoring the original Petstore persistent layer with RIFE data layer
- introducing RIFE style validation into the PetStore application