- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractLogout, AbstractLogoutPassthrough, AbstractLogoutTemplate, Authenticated, DatabaseAuthenticated, DatabaseLogoutPassthrough, DatabaseLogoutTemplate, Defer, DwrService, Element, ElementScripted, ElementSupport, FactoryPropertyAuthenticated, FeedProvider, Identified, MemoryAuthenticated, MemoryLogoutPassthrough, MemoryLogoutTemplate, MixedAuthenticated, PrintTemplate, PurgingDatabaseAuthenticated, PurgingMemoryAuthenticated, PurgingMixedAuthenticated, Redirect, RoleUserAuthenticated, ServeContent, SimpleLogoutPassthrough, SimpleLogoutTemplate, SoapXFire, Uncached, WebservicesHessian
public interface ContinuableObject
- extends Cloneable
Interface that needs to be implemented by classes that should support
continuations functionalities and become resumable.
- $Revision: 3805 $
- Geert Bevin (gbevin[remove] at uwyn dot com)
When continuations are resumed, they are by default cloned to ensure
that their state is properly isolated.
- When continuations are resumed, they are by default cloned to ensure
that their state is properly isolated. Implementing this method
allows for full customization of the cloning behavior.
- the cloned instance of this continuable object
- See Also:
Copyright © 2001-2007 Uwyn sprl/bvba. All Rights Reserved.